What: Neste Veturi event to be inspired and co-create future solutions for sustainable fuels and chemicals
When: October 6th @9 - 18 EEST
Where: Onsite event at Miltton house, Sörnäisten rantatie 15, 00530 Helsinki
Thank you for hopping on board with us in the Change Journey with Neste Veturi event!
Participants got a 1st class ticket to ride the change in a wagons full of sustainable solutions tackling climate change and new opportunities for collaboration and innovation. During the event we co-created to solve challenges for the green transition and listened an inspiring keynote from Finnair. The event opened up views to the Neste’s development of fuels and chemicals from renewable and recycled feedstocks in Neste Veturi program.
The presentations of the day can be found below
Itinerary of the Change Journey day
- Journey 1: Renewable raw materials
- Journey 2: Circular raw materials
- Journey 3: Use of green H2 and Power-to-X
- Journey 4: Wagons full of sustainable solutions at project stands
- Journey 5: Welcome to Finnair flight AY2045, Tuomo Karppinen, Finnair Oyj
Participate in the Veturi Change Journey by watching this video of the event